Linking up for Texture Tuesday again...2 photos 2day because the theme is the number 2.
{KimK's fabulous texture Shades of November, overlay 55%}
{again KimK's Shades of November, Hard Light 60%}
Linking up for Texture Tuesday again...2 photos 2day because the theme is the number 2.
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
~Emily Dickinson
11 comments:
beautiful images as usual leah. i love how you capture little details. xo!
Lovely pictures! Love your use of texture.
These are gorgeous and I love the softness.
Love both photos - so vintage. And Kim's texture looks beautiful on your photo. Cheers.
Lovely images, interesting take on the number two.
beautiful work; and, your Blog is lovely, too. thank you, kareninkenai
I think you do beautiful work, just lovely.
Kathy
Soft and lovely! Very nice.
beautiful!
Beautiful images and your blog is a pleasure to view.
so very lovely.....
truly...
xxo
Post a Comment