I know it can't just be me...who finds it ridiculous and disgusting that celebrities
{I use the term very loosely} devoid of any talent {in my humble opinion}
spend millions of dollars on a wedding {while many struggle to make ends meet} and then divorce less than three months later. Please tell me I'm not the only one. And thanks for "listening" to my random rant.




4 comments:
you are not the only one. i don't really like the K's but now i know for sure i will never watch their show again. millions of dollars given to them for the rights to the wedding could have been used to feed millions in this country or buy people health insurance. it makes me very mad.
it was inevitable. sickening but inevitable. thank God it's not my reality.
t.v. turns me off...blogs are where it's at ;)
i love this pic btw!
I agree... so much money that could have fed so many.
Post a Comment