Texture Tuesday time again...and then some! Actually, that's the name of Kim K's awesome texture used for this week's edition. It's so hard to choose a favorite, but this texture definitely ranks at the top for me.
{And Then Some texture, multiply 100%}
I posted another picture on my photo blog, Shabby Matters...click here if you'd like to take a look.
I posted another picture on my photo blog, Shabby Matters...click here if you'd like to take a look.




10 comments:
that is a great texture!! love the pumpkins. it is hard to believe that we'll be digging into our christmas stuff pretty soon.
Wow, this is lovely - classic fall. Visiting from Kim's
Gorgeous fall photo! I love the setting and the texture is just right for this photo.
An extremely lovely fall photograph, and the editing you did makes it so perfect looking.
Visiting from "Texture Tuesday"...That texture works so wonderfully with your fall scene. Great job.
Kathy
Perfect for the season. Well done.
Oh my, what a beautiful picture. I love everything about it.
Great job!
Great pumpkin capture and lovely processing!
Love your expression of fall, and the texture compliments your photo perfectly.
A delightful image!
{Visiting from Texture Tuesday}
Post a Comment