Thursday, November 17

Thursday Thanks

Another Thursday in November finds me giving thanks for...

*a warm & comfy home
*the chance to honor & thank veterans
*freedom

*goofy girls
*laughter & fun times
*family

*a supportive spouse
*good health
*love & friendship

*nature's beauty
*the fruits of our labor
*a heart content

What makes you give thanks?

4 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

great shots. the weather and my peeps make me thankful everyday. breath...life. it's just a good age i'm at. lovin' life:)

Sheila Rumney said...

Beautiful pictures! I am thankful for you and your family.

Can't wait til this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this post!
Great goofy kids and a loving marriage! I too am thankful for such things.

And health!
You are such a darling soul. Thanks for sharing your blessings with me.


Ciao Bella
CREATIVE CARMELINA

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a wonderful post...beautiful words and beautiful family!
Rene