Another "easy edition" of Texture Tuesday...simply use any one of KimK's lovely textures. I chose her latest, MusicLovin', for this week's image.
{Music Lovin' Multiply 100%}
Another "easy edition" of Texture Tuesday...simply use any one of KimK's lovely textures. I chose her latest, MusicLovin', for this week's image.
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
~Emily Dickinson
12 comments:
beautiful. i love that texture.
I LOVE this composition! Perfectly autumn and the texture adds wonderful character
AWEsome!!
Stunning photo and great use of texture.
I love the mood this evokes! Beautiful!
Beautiful!! Love the subtle texture!
LOVE it!
Have a wonderful celebration of giving thanks!
Rene'
This texture works so well with the picture...beautiful work!
Love your photo and your use of texture!
Lovely work!
very nice image and textures; thank you, kareninkenai (TT)
Such a lovely work, it's so so pretty! :)
Post a Comment