In keeping with my self-imposed challenge to appreciate the month of November, I found myself thankful for these little gifts it offered this past week...
*an extra hour of sleep
*pumpkin spice lattes and peppermint mocha espressos available at Starbuck's
*late autumn color on the leaves of our pear trees
*photo op for a family picture
*sweet salvia still blooming in the backyard
What little blessings did you receive?





4 comments:
wonderful reasons to be thankful. i can't believe you salvia is still blooming. lucky you.
i am thankful for: a warm home, quiet time in the morning to plan my day, a hot mug of vanilla nut coffee and you!
I love your 'self-imposed' task here...we should always do this sort of thing in life. It's good for us to be positive and appreciate all that we do have going for us....
today I am thrilled to see the sun shining brightly!
It really makes me feel great.
I love your song playing here in the background by Katie...she's sweet!
ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
I love salvia - low maintence and it hangs on til late fall (the bees appreciate it, too). I freaked out over the cost of the pumpkin latte at Starbucks recently - can'te believe I spent $4.99. Major splurge!! :)
I am so thankful for you and our friendship. Love you!
Post a Comment