While waiting for Boomer to do his "business" the other day, I spied this little beauty in my backyard. I think it's a pansy, but I'm not sure...because I have no idea how it got there.
Tucked under some crunchy fallen leaves that were released from a sleeping shrub, this sweet little blossom grows. Proudly showing off its pretty petals. Proof that with perseverance, determination, & a little bit of luck...it's possible to grow just about anywhere.
So, go ahead...bloom where you're planted! Even if you're not quite sure how you got there.





3 comments:
Great reminder! It comes on a day that I needed it.
How darling are you!
Leah, your posts always seem to touch my heart strings! And your title, Bloom and Grow remind me of the Sound of Music!
Again....heart strings!
Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina
yep, it's a pansy...one of my favorites of the simple flowers..sweet message too. I enjoyed going back and getting caught up...I like your November *thankful* posts!
Rene
Post a Comment