Monday, December 15

A Pretty Little Christmas


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Here are a few snapshots of some "pretty little things" decking our halls this year.






18 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

gorgeous
happy holidays!!

oxoxox,
jessi

LW said...

Very Pretty....

Merry Christmas!

Louise

Lori said...

thanks for sharing your pretty little Christmas!!! everything looks very festive and sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I can smell the cinnamon sticks and hot cocoa from here~!
xoxo
Dollybelle

Sandy said...

Beautiful, I really like that last little Santa, so cute! Merry Christmas!

Fete et Fleur said...

So pretty! Merry Christmas!

Nancy

Kasey said...

it looks lovely!

LuLu Kellogg said...

What lovely decorations. Thank you for sharing your home.

LuLu~*

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your pictures and frames. Please tell me your secret on those frames! Just love them!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Lolly said...

Lovely!

~Lolly

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Your decorations are so lovely. I am so sorry to hear of your family tragedy in your last post... I hope you and your family will find comfort this Christmas. xo heather

Anonymous said...

The ornaments are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your decorations. My warmest thoughts are with you and family and I hope you can all take blessings from this holiday.

Sandy said...

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, I enjoyed having you. Have a wonderful day!

Short and Sweet said...

Leah I'm glad to see that you posted such lovely decorations, but I'm so sorry to read about your family's loss. Have a blessed Christmas and remember that so many of us are thinking of you.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Very pretty! I especially like the vintage ornaments.
:)
Merry Christmas!!
~Becca~

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the blue balls in the basket and the altered little bottle, beautiful!!

Kara Ward said...

I missed you and I am glad you are back. The decor is just outstanding. The turquoise ornaments in the wire basket is my favorite. I am coming to borrow that one. Your photo editing is outstanding. I need to come and take a class from you. I need major help. Kara