Saturday, December 27

Handmade with Love

I just have to show you the Christmas present I received from my dear friend Sheila {and the rest of the family}...isn't it beautiful? I just love it and can't wait to put it on display in my scraproom. It's a little bit vintage, a little bit shabby chic, and best of all...it's every bit handmade with love. Thank you, my friend:)






And here's a close-up to show off a little bit of detail:

4 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

I am so glad that you love it. I enjoyed putting it together for you!

Can't wait until tomorrow!

Kasey said...

adorable.

SL said...

What a treasure! Thank you for sharing it on your blog. I hope your family had a Christmas filled with many blessings. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhh...this is sooooo pretty! What a sweet gift from your friend and all the more special because she made it just for you.

Happy Holidays :)
LuLu~*