Wednesday, December 31

The Eve of a New Year

Here we are on the eve of the New Year...just the four of us. We stick together through good and bad. These three give me strength and that is a good thing. Because I find myself facing 2009 hopeful, yet with some trepidation. I am hopeful that this new year will bring us continued joy & blessings...hopeful, too, that there will be much less sorrow. Naturally, some of the sadness from this past year will spill over into 2009; grief that will linger awhile as we continue life's journey without the loved ones we've lost. As we enter this new year, it is my hope that I can be a source of comfort for my brother, that my family and I will be able to help him find his way again. And I am hopeful, that as 2009 progresses, we will shed less tears and share more smiles. For all of you, that is my wish, too.

5 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Wishing you all the best in 2009!

Love ya!

Kasey said...

wonderful photo! wishing you a lovely 2009.
k-

LuLu Kellogg said...

Leah...it was so nice to see the photo of you and your family. I wish you all much love and happiness for 2009.

LuLu*~

SL said...

Wishing a bright and merry 2009!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family...and I wish and pray the same for you as well ;)