Monday, December 8

Christmas Trivia

We've all seen them...most of us with email get them from time to time. I'm talking about those emails filled with trivia questions that want you to fill in your answers and then forward to all your friends. Some of us find them annoying, others find them fun & interesting. {I happen to fall into the latter category.} Anyhoo, I received one the other day that was all about Christmas. Since we're all about Christmas in my house, I thought I'd share some of my answers with you. And if you feel like sharing, I'd love to read some of yours!

1} Do you mail cards or send e-cards? Mail them

2} Real tree or artificial? Both...we put up several artificial ones and a real one.

3} Do you like eggnog? Yuck...no. But I keep some in my 'frig because my dad likes it.

4} Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life

5} When do you start shopping for Christmas? not nearly as early as I should!

6} Favorite holiday munchie? Pumpkin Bread

7} Wrapping paper or gift bags? I use both

8} Lights on the tree? Yes...my husband does the honors...no blinking ones, though.

9} Angel on the treetop or star? A star

10} Do you decorate your tree(s) in a theme? White & gold & sparkles for the real tree /
Hallmark & handmade ornaments for the {main} artificial tree

11} Favorite Christmas carol? O Holy Night

12} Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes I can...but you'll have to take my word for it. If I list their names here, how will I know if you can?!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

lovely getting to know you better!