Yesterday we received some horrible, mind-numbing news. My dear sister-in-law, Janie, died unexpectedly. My brother is beyond despair, his world completely shattered. My family, my parents, and I...each of us shocked & heartbroken...are en route to Texas to be with him. Because family matters.
Tuesday, December 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Leah, I am so sorry about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.
Love you,
You are in my prayers. Peace be with you on your journey. Kara
prayers are with you and your family.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May you feel the presence of God during this time of great loss.
Leah,
I found your blog via Heather's party. But I read a bit and saw that you have a lost a member of your family. My heart is broken for you. What a tragedy.
Please know that although you may not know me, you and your family will be in my prayers.
xo Cathy
Leah...I came to visit your Blog via Heather's Blog party and read about your family's loss. I know you do not know me but I am keeping your family in my prayers.
LuLu~*
I am so very sorry about your poor sister in law. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
xo
Dara
Post a Comment