For a while now, my husband and I have been considering whether or not we should get a new car. Do we stick with the jeep for another year or so and not have a car payment(how nice would that be?) or buy/lease a new vehicle with better fuel economy(and with today's gas prices, that's definitely a deciding factor). So, we went to a car show, read consumer report studies, even "shopped" at some dealerships. Still, we were undecided. Until I saw the video...that sealed the deal. Call me a crash test "dummy" because I really didn't know some facts about my own automobile. The video was a report on crash test results regarding some "smaller" suvs. One of those shown was the same make & model as mine. And it didn't do well. Not well at all. The side crash test info was especially disturbing to me: quite a big "dent" made at not-so-high speeds and no side air bags. Frankly, the results scared me. On any given day, I'm driving around with some pretty precious cargo in my back seat: my two daughters. So, that was it. Even though I had been happy with my jeep(loved how it got us around in the snow), Brett & I wanted something with side airbags. So now, I'm no longer riding around in a liberty lady; today, I'm driving this RAVing beauty.
Wednesday, April 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like a great new ride! I agree there is very precious cargo, you included!!! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment