Genie Ellen, age 18, high school senior photo: Isn't she beautiful? So grown-up looking...much more so than I when I was that age. Wonder what happened to the pearls around her neck? Don't know; but, I do know what happened to the young woman in the picture. She married my dad and became my mom. At age 21. I'm so glad she made that choice all those years ago. Today, we celebrate her birthday. Genie's special day. I only hope she realizes how special she is to us. Just in case she doesn't, I'll remind her. Mom, we love you! You are a wonderful wife, mother & grandmother...thank you for that and so much more. Now, make a wish, blow out those candles, and have a Happy Birthday!!
Monday, March 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a beautiful woman! Hope your Mom's birthday is filled with special people and little surprises!
Sheila
Post a Comment