Wednesday, April 23

Walking with Dad


A few weeks ago, Dad and I started walking three times a week. We don't walk very fast or go very far, but we are walking. For some exercise which we both need. Every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday morning, we meet, rain or shine. Well, actually, not in the rain. Just the sunshine. Neither of us is that dedicated to our exercise routine just yet. But, I find myself looking forward to my morning walks with Dad. Not just because we're helping each other "get fit"; because our walks give us a chance to talk and connect, too. Time together, just daughter and dad. Oh yeah, and dog. Because, of course, Murphy tags along , tail wagging all the way. Wagging and walking, three times a week, we three, keeping fit and keeping company.

1 comment:

Sheila Rumney said...

I am so glad that you and your dad have that time together! (and Murphy too)