Last week, we got our first bit of snow around here...
A mere dusting of snow really, but it was enough for Boomer.
All he wanted to do was romp around & play, burrowing his nose into the frosty stuff. Meanwhile, I'm standing in the 17 degree weather...practically begging him to just do his "business"...so we can get back inside the house.
Life is full of irony, isn't it?
It figures I would end up with a dog who loves winter as much as I don't!







5 comments:
I just have to laugh! His pal Snickers loves the snow too and I am praying he will do his business too! Too bad they both aren't more like Tinky, who hates the snow!
Ha! That's just too cute!
My dog Ginger used to love it when we'd make snowballs and throw them for her to fetch...she would scratch that ball of snow until it disappeared! Like there was some sort of prize waiting for her inside! 2cute!
Your doggie photo shoot is darling! Thanks for sharing.
Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina
Got to love him . . . great pics. He has grown so fast and is getting so big. Looks like fun to me:O)
awww. he is loving it!! by dogs love it too. they can have it.
Beautiful dog!!!
Post a Comment