Tuesday, January 24

I {heart} Texture Tuesday

Every heart has a story...
{Faded Daydream action applied to photo + Kim K's Simplicity texture added twice, overlay 41% and multiply 65% + a 2nd layer of my photo, softlight 100% & then finally, added a mask on top, screen 65%}

I won't be linking to Texture Tuesday every week, but now & then I simply must because I do {heart} textures.

10 comments:

traci said...

that is beautiful leah. i played with a few yesterday. i will have to put them up. have a great day. is it kind of warm down there?

Anonymous said...

I love it! the striped heart.....now that gets my creative wheels turning.

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Unknown said...

Beautiful work...so creative and inspiring.

Sheila Rumney said...

Love it! Your (he)art works is gorgeous!!

Cheryl M said...

How gorgeous is this?! I have to say that I LOVE your blog too!

Farmgirl Paints said...

beautiful!

Sherri B. said...

Beautiful image and texture! And lovely song to listen to...thank you for sharing!

say cheese said...

we all ♥ texture tuesday and i ♥ your photo and processing too. thanks for the visit.

Deb said...

Beautiful and so creative!

Unknown said...

I love your art.