Wednesday, January 11

Made Creatively

Winter is not my season.  Usually, the month of January brings me the blues {or as I like to call them, the blahs}.  Not so this year. That's because, last October, I signed up for Jeanne Oliver's e-course Creatively Made.  For the first time ever, I was truly excited for January to arrive!
Just a few days into the class, and I'm already having so much fun.  I knew this class would be amazing...let me tell ya...Jeanne does not disappoint!

Yesterday, I finished my first project for this week, a Vintage Journal.  It was easy and fun to create.  And, if I may be so bold, I am really pleased with how my pretty little journal turned out.

Do you want to know the best part about this journal?  I didn't buy a single new thing to make it.  Everything I used for my vintage journal came from my existing stash!

So, I guess my "hoarding" paid off...in a creative way!

4 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Definitely love your journal! Can't wait to make mine.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Pretty! I wish I had the ability to do this type of creation . . . even better when you don't have to purchased anything. Good for you kiddo!

traci said...

i love it leah. very cute. i am glad you are liking the class.

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a great cure for the winter blues...it is so cute...and even better that you had everything on hand!
Rene