Monday, January 9

A Little Bit

of randomness this week...

--the photos featured in this post are of my version of Jeanne's lovely wreath from the Artsy Ornament Workshop.  I love, love how it turned out; and making it was all the more fun because I spent the whole day crafting with my dearest friend.

-- my word for 2012 is seek... as in seeking balance, harmony, friendships, creative endeavors...just to name a few.

--January to me means white sales...time to buy new sheets, new towels, even new underwear.  Yes, I had that Mom who always cautioned us "you might be in an accident{followed by a whispered God forbid}, so put on some clean underwear". But truly, if I'm ever in an accident(God forbid), I really hope the doctors and nurses concern themselves with other things besides the condition of my underpants{which, of course, will be clean}!
--I'm a bit disappointed to see One Life to Live end this week {after 43 years on tv}.   I'll admit , I've been an on-again, off-again viewer over the years...but still, after carrying a torch for "Bo Buchanan" for so long, it's a little hard to let go.  Silly, but true;)

--I'm so excited, though, to be starting Jeanne Oliver's Creatively Made e-course today.  Seeking my creative side, after all.  I just know it'll be amazing!  For more information, click here.
Hope you enjoy your own little bit of "randomness" !

2 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Weird that those shows we grew up with are leaving. Seems wrong or something. I'm taking Jeanne's class too. So far it is amazing.

Sheila Rumney said...

I just have to chuckle too... I can't believe another mom said those same things about underwear! Love creating together!