Luscious lilacs...the air thick with their sweet, permeating perfume...is it any wonder my favorite flowers are these?As I stepped outside to "stop and smell" these pretty pinkish-purple clusters {with camera in hand, of course}, I noticed this bush was all abuzz...
While I snapped photo after photo of this fuzzy guy so focused on his task...
three other busy bees bobbed from bloom to bloom!
But, the bumblebees weren't the only insects intent on getting their fill of nectar...
this beautiful butterfly {tiger swallowtail} fluttered all about, sipping up drink after drink!







6 comments:
holy cow those are beau-ti-ful leah. you got CLOSE!
absolutely gorgeous!!! great shots leah!!
Beee...utiful pictures! So how close were you? Love your new blog look.
wow, Leah! I can almost hear the buzz...lilacs are so pretty!
Have a great day!
Rene
Beautiful! Gorgeous! Splendid flower fotos! My dear!
And guess what I'm smelling right now?
You're pumkin cake is in my oven....yum!
my hubby and I just made it.......!!!
Ciao Bella!
CREATIVE CARMELINA
love your banner, btw!
Wow, great pictures. I love the colours and the objects like flowers, bumblebee and butterfly. Thanks !
Post a Comment