Two weeks ago, after Sheila & I bid farewell to Nada Farm and all its glory, we traveled to a charming little town nearby to meet another blog friend for breakfast.
None other than the girl who talks...the incomparable Kasey. So thrilled to finally get to meet her. And Kasey was everything I imagined she'd be...hilarious, friendly, a little sassy and so very genuine. If you haven't met Kasey, take my word for it, she's cool...really cool. The morning we met her, Kasey had just wrapped up a huge 2-day yard sale, her parents were visiting from out of town, plus she & her family are preparing to pack up and move to Hawaii. Still, she took the time to meet us and chat for a while over a yummy meal {the best french toast}. Good food, good company, good times. Thanks for breakfast, Kasey...you're "one girl" in a million!*By the way, guess who left her camera {gasp} in the car...yes yours truly. Shame on me. Sheila did, however, snap a photo or two. Only she's been having some trouble loading them to her computer...so I have none to show. But, we really did have breakfast with Kasey:)
**Update: I had a surprise waiting for me in my email this morning...Sheila was able to send me one of the photos she took after all {thanks true-blue}! I look a bit dorky, but doesn't Kasey look cute?!




4 comments:
oh that's so cool Leah! can't believe you left your camera in the car...bummer:(
awe how fun is that! I love reading Kasey's blog too!!! And that picture...stunning! I absolutely love the frame you used too!!!1
I had such a great time with you and Kasey at breakfast. Sharing our weekend together was the best!
umm...excuse me...but i look like the dork;-)
You look gorgeous as usual.
It was wonderful meeting you and Sheila...you both are wonderful and I loved your stories from the weekend.
xo
Post a Comment