leah......he is so cute. he looks so soft and cuddly. puppies are just the best. well, except when they keep you up at night. i be the girls are loving him.
ackkkk!!! Just saw this! GSDs are my fave :) There's nothing like frito puppy feet! (have you noticed they smell like fritos?) I'm jealous, but hoping you have the best time with your new little one!
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
Project Life
{Quotable Quote}
"If I can save one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain."
~Emily Dickinson
Family Matters
traci thorson photography
Memory Matters
{Quotable Quote}
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart} i am never without it...
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart}
5 comments:
Isn't he the cutest!!! Can't wait to finally meet him this weekend!!!
leah......he is so cute. he looks so soft and cuddly. puppies are just the best. well, except when they keep you up at night. i be the girls are loving him.
Awawawawaaaw!
That's totally worth loosing sleep over!
Just like a new baby, same challenges, right! But at least you didn't have to birth him! lol
Ciao Bella!
CREATIVE CARMELINA
ackkkk!!! Just saw this! GSDs are my fave :) There's nothing like frito puppy feet! (have you noticed they smell like fritos?) I'm jealous, but hoping you have the best time with your new little one!
I heard about him. Finally I have seen Boomer! Too cute!
Post a Comment