Thursday, June 30

Picture Perfect

Quite often these days, when I ask my daughters to pose for a few photos for me, they gripe & groan.  Not again, they say. Please no more, they beg.  So, on the rare occasion when I convince them to {ahem} cooperate, I often end up with a photo like this...

or one like this...

It's too windy for one daughter, too bright{it was a cloudy day} for the other.  Just when I think I'm finally getting close to snapping the perfect picture, they start complaining that I'm {me?!} taking too long!

Finally, after doing some of my own pleading, I get a couple of "keepers"...

Perhaps not picture perfect, but close enough for me!

*Please note: I used PW's Lovely&Ethereal action on these photos.

2 comments:

traci said...

yep, those are keepers. your girls are so pretty. their skin is just gorgeous.

Sheila Rumney said...

Just have to laugh as I have the same thing only most of the time I can't even get them outside to take a picture. I agree those are keepers!