It's that time again...Texture Tuesday...and the theme is a bit wordy!
{KimK Stained Linen texture, Overlay 25%}
{ NellyNero Woodstock action + KimK Stained Linen & OneWord textures,
Soft light 35% , Overlay 95%}
{CoffeeShop VelvetCream action + KimK JustCause texture, multiply 80%}






14 comments:
Gorgeous textures! I love them all, and then the yummy wordyness of it all! Ooh la la!
I'm off to have my morning cup of coffee...it's thundering here and I need warmth.
Ciao Bella!
CREATIVE CARMELINA
gorgeous once again. i always look forward to what you have in store for us on tuesdays.
These are beautiful! Love all the words on the pictures!
This inspires me to try my hand at the flowers growing in our yard. I LOVE how you have used these textures and your quotes are beautiful and so fitting! =)
I really like all of and especially how you incorporated the text on the second one.
These are all simply lovely! My favorite might be the middle one, but I really love them all!
So pretty...great texture work!
i love the last shot the most something about it but all of them take the textures beautifully wonderfuljob
that first photo is gorgeous!!
Beautiful textures. V
These photos are wonderful. I especially like the last one.
Wow, lovely images! I especially like the second one, just perfect.
like the middle one the best (the rich colors and use of textures and words very well done) but they are all beautiful~!!~
:-)
libbyQ
Oh my, how pretty! I really love that last one...wonderful quote too :)
Post a Comment