Another round of TextureTuesday and the theme is gardening...
{KimK's Stained Linen texture at 60% overlay mode}
{Stained Linen texture at 100% Soft Light mode}
{Stained Linen texture at 20% Normal mode}
*all images taken at Nada Farm
Another round of TextureTuesday and the theme is gardening...
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
~Emily Dickinson
19 comments:
oh my word!! oh my gosh!
oh my love!!
happiest sigh........
thanks for linking up with texture tuesday! xxo, kim
gorgeous leah!!! i am going to try and play today.
All three are stunning!!!
:) very pretty work!
Beautiful texture work!!
Beautiful images!
Great photos! So nice. Love the walk you took on.
wowza girlie those are awesome!
Beautiful photos and texture work :)
I love the birds nest picture -- amazing texture work!!
Oh lovely! My favorite is the last one or maybe the middle one or...gorgeous!
These are all amazing! Stunning! I especially like the flower in the bucket.
Beautiful pictures. Love the added touch the textures give. Super job!
Lovely images Leah and wonderful editing - love those textures!
beautiful...just beautiful!
Stunning!
Dianne
OXOX
so pretty and fresh... love the nest and beautiful watering can and many more :) wonderful work!
Hello Leah . . . Too pretty, third pic is my favorite. Looks like you're having too much fun! Sandy:O)
Wow, these are all beautiful! I never use the Normal blending mode, but you've inspired me to try.
Post a Comment