While at the Nada Farm this past weekend, Sheila & I were lucky enough to attend the "art on the farm" class taught by the incredibly talented {and hilarious} Ms. Oliver. Jeanne is an amazing artist, a creative soul, & a gifted teacher.
With her warm demeanor, her humor, and her style, Jeanne made me believe I could create something beautiful. She made me believe I could be am an artist. She made me ignore the voice of doubt inside me...to set aside those fears of not "being good enough". Through Jeanne's encouragement, I could forget about the final product, and focus on the process of creating instead.
Yes, Jeanne made me an artist. At least for one sunny afternoon in a barn. If you ever find yourself in the position to take a class taught by the beautiful Jeanne Oliver...please don't hesitate. Do it. And she'll make you an artist, too.





6 comments:
holy cow girlie. that's absolutely gorgeous! wowza...artist INDEED!
I am sooo very glad I got to share this art class with you! You are an artist! Love your canvas!
you ARE an artist. that is really beautiful leah. i am very proud of you. hopefully next year i can take a class.
Beautiful.
LOVE this...I do know how those insecurities keep us down and from stepping out...your *ART* is beautiful. And love the photos of the sale...it must have been so fun!
Rene
PS...thanks for the info on the camera...do you have the main lens that came with it or have you purchased a special one for macro...you take the same kind of up-close photos that I like to.
I love this! You are definitely an artist in my eyes! Good for you, it's beautiful!
Ciao Bella!
CREATIVR CARMELINA
Post a Comment