Another Tuesday...another texture challenge...
{butter cream action w/color adjustment + magic scripted texture, screen mode 100%
+ the veil texture, multiply mode 20%}
Actually, Kim didn't specify a challenge this week...just share a favorite textured photo.
{butter cream action w/color adjustment + luminous texture, overlay mode 80%}
Hydrangeas + rusty scale + textures & an action = a few fave photos for me!
{buttercream action w/color adjustment + portrait texture, multiply mode 90%}






18 comments:
those are gorgeous. where is the buttercream action from? love it. perfect for those images.
Gorgeous! I'd love to know more about that butter cream action as well. These images belong framed on the wall.
The beautiful combination of elements and the treatments you used are stunning! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I found the butter cream action at www.thecoffeeshopblog.com {it's free}. The action turns the photo into a soft b&w, but if you adjust the b&w layer to soft light, it brings a little color back. Thank you for your lovely comments!
I love your rusty scale... and putting the soft hydrangeas next to it is such a nice touch! Great photo and treatment!
beautiful! I collect antique "frogs" too! Love this! beautiful blog
beautifully composed images and love your texture work
Yummy vintage look, great processing :)
♥♥♥♥This!
Lovely texture work!!
Glad I found you to follow!
Beautiful and so romantic.I like that rusty scale:)
Love the scale! Beautiful treatment...
Absolutely gorgeous! Every photo on your blog is portrait worthy!
Love them!!!! Simply gorgeous!!!
Your images are simply beautiful. Nice work with the textures.
Peace!
Gorgeously elegant!
beautiful old fashioned and romantic feel... love all the elements and delicate softness :)
Really lovely vintage feeling, beautiful texture work. :)
Saw it in Texture Tuesday.
Post a Comment