oh my gosh...this is so cute! I am so happy I got to meet you - brief as it was - for you to take the time out and visit the farm for the event is awesome....I hope you had a good time?!?
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
Project Life
{Quotable Quote}
"If I can save one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain."
~Emily Dickinson
Family Matters
traci thorson photography
Memory Matters
{Quotable Quote}
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart} i am never without it...
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart}
8 comments:
So excited to be going together! See you in a few!
can't wait to see you. have a safe trip.
Have a great time!
Kit
Ciao Bella!
CREATIVE CARMELINA
oh girlie that's so exciting. my friend suzanne's going to from Privet and Holly maybe you'll meet her! fun, fun!!!
you lucky, lucky girl!! sigh...SO wish i could join all you fabulous ladies!! definitely next year!
have a wonderful time!
xoxo
kristin
Have fun and tell Anne Marie I said Hello...
Sorry I was so late to pop in and visit.. my internet has been painful.. just like blogger. haha
Have a great time.. ciao xxx Julie
I'm glad I found your blog. Great photos andcontent. I have added you to my list of inspiration. Stop by for a visit.
Dianne
YONKS
XOXO
oh my gosh...this is so cute! I am so happy I got to meet you - brief as it was - for you to take the time out and visit the farm for the event is awesome....I hope you had a good time?!?
Post a Comment