Monday, May 23

An Amazing Event

Whew!  I'm back from Nada Farm and what a whirlwind weekend!  I can't even begin to describe how incredible it all was...the sale, the people, the fun; well perhaps I could, but you'd probably be sitting here 'til Thursday evening reading this post.  So instead, I'll sum it up in one magical word: A-MAZE-ING!!
{begging poetic license for adding the "e"}

Didn't take that many photos {shame on me} and my photos don't do justice to all that I saw...but, believe me, what I saw was amazing!
{this photo & the rest were taken inside the barn/marketplace}
*Anne Marie, the lovely proprietress of this pretty place, and her sweet family...amazing!

*the vendors and all their wonderful wares...amazing!

*the marketplace and attention to detail...amazing!

*the beautiful blog buddies I got to meet...who are so very amazing...
~Traci...the sweetest gal ever with the most wonderful laugh
~Tracey...so very friendly, kind & generous
~Jeanne...inspirational, warm & funny {whose class was...you guessed it...amazing}
...whether they like it or not, they've got a friend{fan} for life. Thank you ladies for sharing your time & your talents with me!
{and yes, I really did meet them...but the pictures to prove it are on Sheila's & Traci's cameras}

And then, there's my true-blue friend Sheila...
our roadtrip...time spent together...the shopping & sharing, the laughing & gabbing...it was all so very amazing! So much fun that I am ready to do it all over again:)

Yes, the Nada Farm sale was an amazing event...and a dream come true!
{To see some fabulous photos, check out Traci's or Sheila's blogs.}


7 comments:

traci said...

well i think you are amazing. it was to great to actually meet you and sheila. the brightest spot of me weekend. you gals are the best. so glad you came to dinner with us. and i am choosing to call you a friend for life instead of fan. i will definitely have some pix on in the next day or two. xo!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so very happy to hear that you had a great time! There is nothing better than coming back totally inspired and refreshed on a little getaway!

Ciao Bella!



CREATIVE CARMELINA

Kristi McInerney said...

sounds so fun!!!! I loved the pictures!

Sheila Rumney said...

I love your pics dear friend. Thank you for an incrediable weekend spent together. It is one that I will remember forever.

Love you!

Anne Marie said...

I think that word is perfect for this weekend...I hope others understand it wasn't all about the shopping (although that was fun too!!) but to be able to come together and meet like minded people and spend time outdoors...it truly was inspirational to me on so many levels.

I feel so honored you two came and were a part of it...I just wish I had more time to talk with you!! In October we will :)

xo+farm blessings,
Anne Marie
p.s. curious: did you like the hotel??

Unknown said...

I loved meeting you and having dinner with you and Sheila!!! It was such a special part of my weekend! Thank you again for the beautiful bottle, I love it!! I hope you and Sheila come back for the fall show :) I am working on my post, slowly :)) Still recovering from all of the fun! Your artwork really did turn out amazing!!

Big hug ~

:) T

Tricia said...

It sounds like it was soooo amazing ;) I wanted to go so badly...maybe in the fall.

~tricia