Monday, May 24

He's only 55

Born in 1955...today he's only 55 years young!  There are 55 million reasons why I love this man, but for the sake of time, I'll just share 55:

*love*honor*trust*courage*strength*maturity*responsibility*
*laughter*faith*company*smile*loyalty*tenderness*
*fabulous father*dedication*persistance*
*wonderful husband*hard work*
*pancakes&waffles*humor*good friend*
*kindness*grumpiness*perseverance*attitude*kisses*
*values*good sense*mr fix-it*fried chicken*willingness*
*bald head*old-fashioned*knowledge*stubborn*
*protector*muscles*heart*
*provider*supportive*golf-playing*patience*impatience*
*quiet times*classic*loud*family man*a homebody*
*dancing*hugs*friendly*
*out-going*veteran*charm*nonsense*

Happy Birthday Honey!  Love you More!

7 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Happy Birthday Brett! Hope your dad is great!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Awww so sweet. I'll add to the list...he's BALD. I love that:) Happy Birthday!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Happy celebration love birds! I adore my husband aka Mr Grumpy too!
Sandy:O)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What a sweet post!

traci said...

Happy Birthday!! sweet post.

Anonymous said...

oh, this was a beautiful post!
and a great idea...

looks like everybody's fine here! lol

ciao bella!
creative carmelina

chasity said...

that's so sweet.

hope his birthday was fantastic!