"The world's favorite season is the Spring.
All things seem possible in May."
{Edwin Way Teale}
Recently, my dear friend Sheila took this photo of some pretty pink roses in her yard. I loved it so much, I asked her if I could feature it on my blog. Being the sweet pal that she is, of course she said yes to my request.
And, of course, since I'm seriously "addicted" to Photoshop...I just had to play and add some textures to the picture.
A different shade of pink now, but still so pretty.
Before and after...lovely roses...but they pale in comparison to the friendship we share.





3 comments:
We don't have flowers blooming here yet. Those were so pretty. Happy Mother's day weekend to ya:)
What a sweet post Leah, pretty pics! Have a Happy Mother's Day this weekend and enjoy those cute kids of yours!
friends are such a blessing.
love what you did in photoshop.
i'm learning.....
it is tons of fun.
have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment