I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I know it must be hard for you missing your mom and all...that can't be easy on Mother's Day of all days! I'm sure your beautiful girls bring you a lot of comfort though...and your precious memories...
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
Project Life
{Quotable Quote}
"If I can save one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain."
~Emily Dickinson
Family Matters
traci thorson photography
Memory Matters
{Quotable Quote}
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart} i am never without it...
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart}
5 comments:
Happy Mother's day Leah. Your daughters are beautiful:)
Too too cute . . yes they're beautiful children! Happy Mother's Day Leah! Sandy :O)
what a great photo of the girls. they look so much alike and just like you.
Dear Leah ~
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I know it must be hard for you missing your mom and all...that can't be easy on Mother's Day of all days! I'm sure your beautiful girls bring you a lot of comfort though...and your precious memories...
Hugs ~
:) T
Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful. Love the picture of the girls!
Post a Comment