Just some random thoughts roaming around in my head today...
*Every week, I do six or seven thousand loads of laundry...if they can make self-cleaning ovens, why can't they make self-cleaning clothes?
*If I eat a 6-ounce piece of cake, why do I gain two pounds?
*After a week of dampness & downpours, everything sodden and soaked, is it too much to ask for a little sunshine? I seriously need some Vitamin D!
* We live in a house with bunches of books, countless craft supplies, numerous cleaning tools, tvs, ipods & computers, with a 2-acre yard, and yet a few hours into any weekend, my daughters are bored. They can't find a thing to do while I can think of 50 million I need/want to do!
*I amanxiously happily counting down the {I only have how many?} days 'til the girls are out of school and home with me all day...
*I am
Have a Happy Monday, everyone!





8 comments:
I hear ya. It works that way at our house too. Have a beautiful week. Hopefully you can get your Vit D fix:)
No kidding . . . but got to love that daily family life of ours . . I know I would so miss it. Now that my nest is getting empty, I sure do miss that constant rush believe it or not. Happy Monday Leah . . Sandy:O)
when you find those self cleaning clothes let me know...i do way too many loads too!!!! love this post btw!
and i don't even have a handy husband....
at least mine mows the lawn!
lol.
I need some sun as well.
xo
Please let me know when you find those self cleaning clothes! Have a wonderful week, dear friend
Giggling at your thoughts...
My smart husband and children can't put toilet paper rolls on the dispenser. Tee Heee.....
those are so true leah!! my husband always told the kids - "If you're bored than you must be boring" - that always made them mad and then off they went to find something to do.
Love this blog entry. Some of those points are so mine.
Post a Comment