Friday, May 28

Friday Faves

If you asked my husband or my daughter Brynn, "What's your favorite dessert?", they would both scream "ice cream".  Now, while it's not my favorite dessert {not even in the top five, but that's another Friday list}, I do like it as a sweet summertime treat.

So, my five favorite flavors are:
1. Peanut Butter Chocolate
2. Nestle Tollhouse Cookie Dough
3. Blueberry Cheescake
4. Mint Chocolate Chip
5. Summer Peach Pie {this year anyway:}

If ice cream is a treat for you, what's your favorite flavor?

6 comments:

Kasey said...

are you kidding me Leah...our house LOVES ice cream.
i would eat it every day if i could.
Have a wonderful long weekend!
xo

Sheila Rumney said...

We scream of cookie dough ice cream!

D. Jean Quarles said...

It's so mint chocolate chip! I'm addicted.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Believe it or not . . vanilla, sort of boring isn't it, but I love it! Have a great weekend with those cute kids of yours, Sandy:O)

Jeanne Oliver said...

I am not a big ice cream fan...but I will run over random people for cupcakes.....:-)

traci said...

normally i am not an ice cream lover, but lately i have been on a Culvers Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Concrete Mixer. i am almost addicted. could be very dangerous.