Friday, May 14

Five Faves Friday

Just for fun...for a few Fridays...I'm going to post "Five Faves" of mine...
 
My top 5 Fave Flowers:
1. Lilacs
2. Roses
3. Gerbera Daisies
4. Hydrangeas
5. Sunflowers

What's your favorite flower?

6 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

I actually think you nailed it! How'd you do that?? Have a beautiful weekend friend.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, Gotta have pansies . . all different colors!

Sheila Rumney said...

It is so hard to pick just one... but I have to say sunflowers as they are so cheery, but I do love all of them!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Lilacs, tulips, hydrangea, roses, wild flowers

Kateyed said...

Your flowers are so beautiful. You must live in a nice warm spot! We have only droopy daffodils and blooming lilacs right now. I few bleeding hearts are poking out...

"We" are mother/daughter team from Minnesota. We are only a couple months old and would love to have you come and visit our new blog.

http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com

We really aren't all about our jewelry, though we are busy with jewelry for a fair right now. Mostly about our life and loves!

Suz

chasity said...

everytime i think that i have a favorite...i think of another one that i love just as well. lol.

really love my lacey viburnum...
coneflowers.....daylilies....

oh the list could be a mile long.