I believe in angels. Not just the celestial beings adorned with wings and halos, but the ones
that are among us who are, by nature, human.
Family & friends, acquaintances, even strangers, who like the song says: "come to you and me in our darkest hours. To show us how to live, to teach us how to give. To guide us with a light of love...
they wear so many faces, show up in the strangest places. To grace us with their mercy, in our time of need." Yes, I believe in angels...because I'm surrounded by them.





4 comments:
Hi Leah, I know where you least expect them . . It's God's way of tapping us on the shoulder and saying how much he loves us . . nice post and so true. I think we might have a few angels in blogland, what do you think? Have a Happy Sunday!
i do too!!!!! great post.
Nice to meet you!
yes...i do to;-)
beautiful.
xo
Post a Comment