If you haven't guessed it by now, I love using digital quickpages. Super easy...you just drop in your photos and add some journaling. When I don't want to spend hours creating a page or purchase a whole kit, a quickpage is the answer. I found this one at 2Peas...for 99 cents! And, best of all, I can change the image size to an 8x8 or 9x9 page, print it at home, and voila! A pretty layout ready to go in a scrapbook.
Sunday, January 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is beyond cool. I really need to get back to doing something special my pics. I have hundreds of dollars worth of scrapbook supplies and never do it. This sounds super easy and cheap! Thanks for the tip.
How FUN...and it turned out GREAT too!!! Hope you have a wonderful week Leah!!!
:) T
Oh, baby...how cool! Love the saying and layout!
Post a Comment