Wednesday, January 13

Twilight Time

It was twilight time, just a few nights ago, and this serene sunset stopped me in my tracks. The colors of the sky were so rich & so warm; I dashed outside with my camera to capture the moment before it began to fade away. A big, beautiful sky for a big world. And yet, it's a small world, too; where one person can make a difference, one small gesture can mean so much. I sit here in my quiet cozy home, my family tucked in for another twilight, happy for this moment...and my thoughts turn to Haiti, to its' people, devastated by an earthquake's destruction. Life can change in an instant.
Give if you can.
Pray if it's something you do.
Believe you make a difference.

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

I would have grabbed my camera too. Thanks for reminding me to get my eyes off myself. Great post.