Thursday, January 21

Love Story Layout



The papers {Blue Awning by K&Co} I fell "in love" with as soon as I saw them...just like my husband. As soon as I heard the song {The Story by Brandi Carlile}, I knew it was the right one...just like my husband. And I carefully and lovingly planned this layout...just like our wedding day. Though it took me less than an hour to create this layout, my preparations for it took about a year...just like the wedding! {How's that for a new spin on procrastination?} Now, I plan to enjoy and treasure it forever and always...just like our marriage.

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

I love it!!! All the details are beautiful. So glad am I not the only one that procrastinates!

Unknown said...

Hi Leah! I had to come over and check out your blog after you bought my collage sheets. Your blog is gorgeous and I hope my 'bling' will jazz it up even more. I am LOVING your sweet layout! I am working on a Valentines album with pix of me and my Husband and can't wait to give it to him for Valentine's day. Keep in touch :)

Hugs!
Sandy