Saturday, January 9

Snowflake Sparkle

Though I've had my fill of snow already and I'm sick of "Old Man Winter", this is one snowflake I'll never wish away. A Christmas present from my best buddy Sheila, this glittered snowflake was embellished beautifully. It's a wonderful gift from a wonderful friend; she really knows how much I love stuff that sparkles. And before you go & tell me that real snow shimmers in the sunlight too, this snowflake sparkle is so much better than the real stuff.
Unlike real snowflakes, my glittered one doesn't leave a slushy mess. Unlike snow, it isn't hazardous to driving. Unlike that wicked white stuff, my sparkled flake doesn't leave me cold & shivering, wishing for spring. Instead, this snowflake warms my heart...because it reminds me of the love & friendship that shines in its sparkle.

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

I am so blessed to call you my best buddy! So glad you liked it.

Farmgirl Paints said...

I'm with ya...even though real snow sparkles, I'm not a fan.