Tuesday, January 5

Tweet Tree

Inspired by Kerry Lynn Yeary's "Tannenbaum Tree" {and too slow to nab the kit before it soldout @ KennerRoad}, my friend Sheila and I decided to create our own version. I wanted to keep my little "tweet tree" in the family room year-round, so I embellished it with items and colors that fit my decor. Sheila provided the vintage spool, tin mold, & chipboard birds. The "ornaments" were made using vintage treasures and scrapbook supplies from my stash{and from Sheila's, too}.
My family isn't quite sure what to make of it, but I think my lil' tree is a tweet!

4 comments:

SL said...

What a wonderful tree! You are so creative! Thanks for sharing.

Sheila Rumney said...

I love the tree too! Especially being able to create it with you!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Very cool! I'm making a tree, but the painted kind:)

Anonymous said...

So cute and creative!