
Along with the sparkling snowflake, my friend
Sheila {& family} gave me this lovely, lovely necklace for Christmas. It is simply stunning and it makes me smile every time I wear it. Especially since I know Sheila made this herself...just for me. My sweet friend & I share a fondness for keys, pearls and all things vintage. So, with tools in hand, she fashioned this one-of-a-kind piece; adding beautiful beads {the color of my birthstone} that once belonged to her grandmother, pretty pearls, and a metal tag to dangle alongside a skeleton key. And so, I adore this necklace...
almost as much as I adore its maker. This jeweled chain I will treasure always, just like the friendship it represents.
" The key to happiness is having a friend like you."
5 comments:
Thank you dear friend.... I am so glad you like it! Love your pictures... is it with you new camera?
Nothing like a sweet momento from a friend to warm your heart. I have some necklaces from two dear friends that I wear all the time. Makes me think of them and that's what makes me happy:)
so pretty Leah!!!
xo
WOW Sheila did an awesome job...the necklace is just too pretty!!!!!!!!
:) T
Love it!
Post a Comment