Thursday, January 28

CreaTIN' Time


A few months ago, my best buddy Sheila became a designer for TatteredAngels. For one of her first projects, she decorated an old tin for a fall project. Though I absolutely loved the autumn papers and colors she chose, when I "borrowed" Sheila's idea to make one of my own, I went with a different color scheme. My sweet friend supplied the vintage tin {thank you Sheila!} and I dressed it up in creamy whites and neutrals. The clockface is a stamp from TatteredAngels as well as the glimmer mist I used {OldLace & SugarCookie}. For embellishments, I added some lace, a key & chandelier bead, a chipboard bird, and some buttons & a clip-on earring{also gifts from Sheila}. For a seasonal touch, I filled the tin with a few "icy" picks. Now, my little tin adds some pretty sparkle to the powder room!


4 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

I just love your tin! All the beautiful creamy loveliness!

Anonymous said...

It is soooo gorgeous Leah! And the photos are amazing too! Of course you won me over with the colors... ;)

SL said...

Wow! Your last two projects are beautiful!

Jeanne Oliver said...

So lovely and the photographs are wonderful too!