Already?! This was the scene outside my front door at seven this morning...we woke up to a bit of winter weather. It shouldn't come as a surprise, really; after all these years of living in the midwest, I should know how unpredictable the weather can be. And yet, I am so not ready for winter. Not ready for the bone-chilling cold, the dreary gray, or the snow, snow, snow! I don't like snow...don't like to drive in it, don't like to shovel it, don't like shivering in it. I do, however, like to take pictures of it. And if I can curl up on the couch, snuggle under a blanket, and sip a hot pumpkin-spice latte while the white stuff swirls around outside...that would be ok, too. Actually, if I could hibernate all winter like a bear, I wouldn't mind the season at all!
Tuesday, November 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



1 comment:
Oh no! So not ready for that yet.
Your blog looks stunning by the way. I'm loving the background and banner...pure happiness:)
Post a Comment