Just about every day, I see this lil' guy perched right here in our backyard...
standing guard. He watches over the feeder that he has claimed as his own. Any other hummingbird dares to try to take a sip of sugary drink and he's off his perch, quick as a flash, chasing the intruder away. Apparently, it's just dinner for one in the hummingbird world.




5 comments:
What a wonderful sight... It reminds me to slow down and really see the beauty
How wonderful that you are able to sit and watch such a beautiful site. The hummingbirds love our butterfly garden and it is so far away from our house that I miss watching them.
What a great picture! It reminds me of that even the hummingbird rests.
You are the 2nd post I've read today with a hummingbird in it! That's just so cool... I can't seem to get them to hang around my yard!
:) T
So precious...I would love to find one of those perched outside my window ;)
Post a Comment