I don't consider myself an artist; and, truth be told, I don't think I'm all that creative, either. But, oh how I enjoy making something with my own hands...so, I guess there must be a "creative soul" bottled up inside me somewhere. Now, mind you, most of my creations are really someone else's idea...I just add my own little twist to it. Like this old bottle, for instance. It's another project Sheila encouraged me to try{thank you, friend}. With some beeswax, some old lace, a used dryer sheet{yes, you read that correctly!}, and a little bling & ribbon, I created a pretty little treasure for my scrap studio. For sentimental reasons, I added a favorite picture of my Dad & me together and a velvet lilac stem. Who says being "all bottled up" can't be a good thing?
Wednesday, August 5
Bottled Art
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Love what you did with your bottle... you are a creative soul blooming and growing!
Looks to me like you're an artist!!
:) T
beautiful girlie!
I absolutely love it Leah! You definitely have a creative spirit in you and that shows through clearly in your blog and this lovely bottle. I love that you chose a sentimental photo to add to it...
Post a Comment