Tuesday, April 26

Texture Tuesday Trois

Kim Klassen's Serendipity texture was the challenge this week...

{serendipity texture, 1st layer multiply mode 70%,
2nd layer overlay mode 25%}

{serendipity texture, 1st layer vivid light mode 30%,
2nd layer soft light mode 80%}

18 comments:

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

I like them both, but the second one is my absolute favorite ;-) Beautiful!

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

The pink magnolia (I think that's what it is) is just gorgeous!

Kathryn Costa said...

I adore the second one. Wow! The texture really pulls the pink out in a way that I just want to sit and stare at it. Thanks for posting this gem.

alicia said...

Love that second one. The color and texture work is really nice.

Kathleen said...

Such beautiful work! I am drawn like a moth to the warmer colors, so I have to say I prefer the second image... it is truly lovely.

bella said...

Lovely images !!

Jenni said...

Your images and textures are really exquisite.
The pink one, the magnolia, really pops.Thanks for sharing the info and also for stopping by and commenting.
jenni

Laura lok said...

love that second picture wow it pops

Unknown said...

love the second shot - beautiful pink. I've never tried a texture on vivid light mode, I'll have to give it a shot!

Linda said...

really BEAUTIFUL work!! and such a lovely blog - so glad I found you!!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!

Sheila Rumney said...

Beautiful pictures! I think I need to join the challenge too! Looks like fun!

Deryn Mentock said...

Oh, this pink is amazing! Spot on for this spring.

Anneke said...

Beautiful flowers, lovely shots! You did a good job with the textures, very pretty!

Tara said...

Love both of these but the second one is fabulous! Love it!

Karla Laura Smith said...

I like the light with your magnolia image.

Miss Gracie's House said...

you're killing me, girl...i've gotta get PS!
Rene

Tricia said...

Ohhhh love that second one!