Sunday, April 17

Idea Inspired


A while back, this lovely & talented lady held a giveaway in which she offered up a pretty handmade journal.  Sadly, I was not the winner of Traci's beautiful book {another blog buddy was the lucky recipient}that day.

But, from losing, came inspiration.  So, I "borrowed" Traci's idea and made a journal of my own.  Using a postcard album {a Melissa Frances product, I think} that I bought ages ago, I simply added bunches of ephemera that I've been hoarding collecting to the pages.


Now, my little journal is complete...and waiting for me to fill it with words.  Words that calm me, inspire me, remind me.

*idea inspired by this scripture journal; thank you, dear Traci:)

2 comments:

traci said...

leah you did a beautiful job on your journal. it is gorgeous. thanks for all the sweet words. i can't wait to meet you!!!!!

Anne Marie said...

wow...that just takes so much talent I think -

when I saw Traci's I thought it was a great idea too!

Glad to see you are coming to the event! yeah!
let's just pray this 40* stuff is history!