spring sunshine {warm sun texture, hard light mode 25% + warm sun texture, soft light mode 50%}
budding lilac {warm sun texture, soft light mode 100%}
going green { warm sun texture, overlay mode 70%}
...playing along here.
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
~Emily Dickinson
11 comments:
gorgeous gorgeous. i wish i could place a warm sun texture overlay over our weather. wouldn't that be nice. have a great day.
so lovely... and i am with traci too... a nice warmsun overlay would be perfect over our weather!
thanks for joining TT. :)
xxo, Kim
Oh how lovely Leah!!! I especially like the budding lilac one! Beautiful!
Have a great week ~
xo
:) T
This is such a great texture and it looks so good on your lovely images!
Love the Lilac!!!
Beautiful use of Kim's textures.
Absolutely love the last one! Gorgeous.
Gorgeous- I especially love the first two!
Lovely photos!
You did a great job...love the lilac!
warmsun works really well with all those images. Lovely!
Thanks for stopping by. =)
Post a Comment