About a week or so ago, I had one of those "a-ha" moments. For a while now, I've been trying to figure out how to use actions for photos...without much luck.
{original photo, sooc}
But then, after browsing through this talented gal's blog again, something clicked. And now my photos and I are tickled pink. Or make that butterscotch. Or velvet cream{my favorite}.
{butterscotch vintage action}
{velvet cream action}
I'm loving what a little "action" does for my photos. Turns out, the CoffeeShop actions are easy to use{if I can do it, you can too} and...wait for it...
they're free!
{golden vintage action}
{simply vintage action}
Of course, when the "light bulb" came on, I had an even bigger a-ha moment...and now the Florabella Collection is on my wish list!








6 comments:
that is how it works the first time. i remember the same thing. i couldn't get them for anything at first. i really like the velvet cream one too. have fun playing.
they are all beautiful...how to decide. i haven't been brave enough to branch out into photoshop. it scares me! happy weekend Leah.
Beautiful... I think I need a crash course from my BFF!!! Maybe next Friday????
Love them!!!
I am loving how dreamy those actions made your picture. One of these days I am going to spring for photo shop and take advantage of those freebies:-)
Yeah Leah.....isn't it great when you can figure something out like that.
beautiful!
Hi Leah, Butterscotch vintage is so pretty . . getting fancy now. Hope you are enjoying this Sunday with your beautiful family. Blessings, Sandy:O)
Post a Comment